OUR BEAUTIFUL LIFE

OUR BEAUTIFUL LIFE

Monday, May 10, 2010

My 1st Mother's Day

Yesterday was my first Mother's Day and thanks to my wonderful husband and my sweet little boy, it was the perfect day.  Mason slept in until 8:45 which was a very nice treat for me. Kurt was even happier cause he was taking care of him that morning.  I got the perfect gift, a 90 minute deep tissue massage. I don't know how Mason knew what I wanted, but he read my mind : ) We went to my favorite restaurant, P.F. Changs for lunch and then went to Liberty Park to enjoy the beautiful weather.  It was an amazing day with my family and made me so grateful for what I have. I love being a Mom and I love my little Mason!

Mommy and Mason






We love to be outside!


Even though it was Mother's Day, Mason just couldn't get enough of his Daddy

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful mommy you are. Glad you had a good mother's day, hope I see you soon!

    ReplyDelete